SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY
The price stated for each item displayed on my main web-shop includes VAT (where applicable).
Shipping is free of charge for orders above 500€.
For orders under 500€ a shipping charge of 30€ will be added to your purchase.
If you are ordering a commissioned piece, shipping is free up to a maximum side length of 100cm. Beyond that we (Client and Artist) will discuss shipping and if we both decide that a wooden crate is required for the piece, I will ask for 50% of the cost to be covered by you, the Client.
We ship worldwide except for the countries listed below, due to international laws and sanctions.
• Oil and acrylic paintings are wrapped in protective packaging and shipped in cardboard boxes, unless otherwise agreed with the client.
• All Giclée printed products are shipped in protective hard-carton tubes.
1. Products are dispatched as soon as possible, generally within 2 days after receipt of payment.
2. Please be aware that shipments to destinations outside the EU may be subject to destination country import duty, taxes or other levies.
3. Payment of all importation taxes and any other local levies are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
4. Artwork purchased from countries within the EU, as defined by EU laws and regulations, can be returned within 14 days for any reason. The artwork must be returned in its original condition and packaging, and a full refund will be issued. The cost of shipping and insurance associated with returning the artwork is the responsibility of the purchaser.
5. Any defects or significant discrepancies between the advertised product and the product received must be reported within 7 days of receiving the product.
6. If a significant defect or discrepancy is reported within 7 days, I will make all efforts to repair or rectify the issue as necessary. If this is not possible, a full or partial refund will be offered upon returning the artwork, depending on the underlying issue and subject to consultation with the client.
7. If the paintings are damaged in transit, please advise me immediately of the nature of the damage in order to arrange collection (at my cost) and repair (if possible) or to arrange for a refund if repairs are not possible.
8. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
9. Packaging is amply sized and your items are well-protected.
10. Please note that commissioned works cannot be returned once shipped.
We ship worldwide except for:
Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Crimea (Region of Ukraine), Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.